Keeping Your Safe is our Priority
Tires are the contact point between your vehicle and the road making them one of the most fundamental components of your car. Due to their role, tires experience significant wear which can have negative impacts when on the road. Whether it be on the ice during winter, or on the interstate commuting to and from work, poor tires can lead to fatalities. At Master AutoTech, we are Utah’s auto repair experts, and that includes tires. If you are experiencing any of the following signs of wear, come in and pay us a visit.
- Cracked sidewalls
- Bald Tires
- Bulges on sidewall
- Constant shaking or vibrating while driving
- Uneven wear
We carry all the top-quality brands and are Utah’s Yokohama dealer!
Master AutoTech Tips for Extending the Life of Your Tires
A brand new set of tires is not anyone’s favorite purchase. There are a lot of things that can be done to extend the mileage of each tire and avoid failures on the road. Here are some of the basics:
- Maintain proper pressure. Check tire pressure at least once a month to ensure safety. Improper inflation can lead to tire failure.
- Have tires aligned regularly. Take your vehicle in after hitting a large curb or bump as that can cause tires to go out of alignment. This will greatly mitigate wear.
- Have tires rotated regularly. Take your car in for a tire rotation every 5,000-8,000 miles.
- Consider investing in a winter set. Regular tires wear considerably during the cold winter months. A set of snow tires can keep you safe and on the road for longer.
Tire maintenance is one of the most important things you can do for your vehicle. As Utah’s full-service auto repair experts, we offer tire services such as tire rotation, balance, installation, and much more. You cant get better service for a better price!
Services We Offer
- Tire Balance
- Tire Rotation
- Fix Flats
- 40k-90k Warranty
Road Hazards (things that are not typical wear)
- Metal Shards
Our Brands Include
For a closer look at two of our most popular brands, check out our page about Yokohama and Doral tires.