Master AutoTech and Brake, a Utah & Idaho engine repair shop, does much more than just replace mufflers. We are able to service almost every aspect of a vehicle, diagnose check engine lights and then follow it up with a complete engine repair.
We service any make or model and make sure we do quality work at a fair price. We have trained technicians that can help resolve any type of engine repair or check engine light that might come up. If you are hearing any noises from your engine like a ping or rattle, or see a check engine light on, bring it in and let Master AutoTech and Brake diagnose your problem before it becomes more serious and costly.
Keeping up with regular maintenance is the best way to keep your vehicle running smoothly. It also gives our technicians a chance to look for any serious issues that need to be addressed. Here are some more ways that Master AutoTech takes care of your engine before the problems become severe:
- Keeping Your Engine Clean: As you drive, your vehicle’s engine begins to collect grime, dust, and debris. It can build up in the fluids and filters that keep your engine running smoothly. If it is not properly maintained, that debris can damage your car’s engine– possibly even shortening its lifespan.
- Take Care of Your Spark Plugs: Regular maintenance means that even your vehicle’s spark plugs will be taken care of. Your spark plugs help keep your engine running, so make sure there is no dirt or grime clogging them up can help your vehicle run properly.
- Timely Oil Change: There are a surprising amount of people who put off their regular oil change. If you want to keep your vehicle running smoothly, you are going to want to make sure you are keeping up with your oil change, according to your vehicle’s manual.
- Check On Your Vehicle’s Battery: The battery is an integral part of getting your vehicle started and running. The lifespan varies from brand to brand, so it’s a good idea to get it tested every year or so.
- Diagnose Your “Check Engine” Light: Nothing is more stressful than seeing that “check engine” light flick on. Ignoring that light can lead to costly repairs so bring your vehicle into Master AutoTech and we would be happy to diagnose the issue for you